Stop "Devil's Mill" (Teufelsmühle) was opened as request stop. There was a short siding to the "Firma Eiselt" (Eiselt's Company) in 1891. Since 1913 here was a
platform on either side f both tracks. The end of the stop was 1970. In 1991 the stop was reopened again and in 2001 (see "Aktuell 2001") the stop got a shelter, built after original
plans. But in contrast to the original shelter it was built between track and road to Oybin. To begin the new building had have a green color, today it is brown.
The new waiting hall was build in 2001.
View in direction to Oybin.